Thank you for purchasing your Reflex Active Watch.
Your watch has a variety of features to get to know, this short guide will have you up and running in no time.
You can download the full instructions by clicking the button at the bottom of this page.
QUICK START GUIDE
Charging for automatic power-on:
1. Remove the device from the band by gently pressing from the front whilst holding the band securely.
2. Insert into the charging cradle with touch button facing forward.
3. Once the power charger is plugged in, the band will be activated automatically.
4. Please charge the band when it displays low battery.
INSTALLING THE REFLEX ACTIVE APP
To download onto Smartphone please search for ReflexActive app or scan the appropriate QR code for installation. Use your Smartphone camera or QR code reader app to scan the code. The ReflexActive app will work on the following Smartphones:
Android (version 4.4 and above)
Apple iOS (version 8.0 and above)
Please make sure the app is the latest version.
CONNECTING BAND & SMARTPHONE
1. Enable Bluetooth on your Smartphone.
2. Open ReflexActive on your Smartphone, set your profile within settings.
3. Tap connect device within settings.
4. Select Smart Bracelet as shown to the left.
5. Follow the steps, search for ReflexActive device name and connect.
6. Within the notifications section, select the notification types you want your band to receive.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR BAND FEATURES & GESTURE CONTROL
• You can twist your wrist or press the touch key to illuminate the screen.
• Press the touch key to switch main menu interface.
• Long press the touch key to confirm actions.
You can set the gesture control style on the ReflexActive app within advanced settings.
Twisting your wrist will illuminate the screen.
The screen will display time, date, battery status & Bluetooth connectivity icon.
The band will record your daily activity automatically.
Press the touch key to switch between steps, calories and distance.
Long press the touch screen button to enter more exercise functions.
The band has four sports options:
You can choose the mode you need, after your activity, the band will record your sports data. After your exercise, you can press the touch screen to stop your movement and save it. Note: If the activity time is less than one minute, the data will not be recorded. From settings & goals in your app you can set activity goals to work toward.
Once the band is connected to ReflexActive, the take photo feature will be accessible through your settings on the app. By selecting ‘take photo’, you can take an image on your camera phone by pressing the touch button from your band. The photo will automatically save onto your phone gallery for Androids devices, or the option to save/retake on iOS devices.
Press the touch button to switch to the message interface. Press the touch button to enter the message view. The band will alert you to incoming calls, SMS, Wechat and Whatsapp message notifications.
Long press the touch button to enter the function menu. There are About, Find Your Phone & Power Off options.
Long press the touch button, you can check your bands address, device name and system version.
ALARMS & ALERTS
From reminder at the bottom of the home screen of the app, you can add additional reminders such as wake up alarms, medication alerts etc.
From advanced setting within the app you can set reminders to ensure you stay active throughout the day.
From settings & goals you can set a sleep target. Access your sleep data via today at the bottom of the home screen of the app.
From advanced setting within the app you can set reminders to ensure you stay hydrated throughout the day.
Once the band is connected to ReflexActive, the find phone feature will be available. Access via sub menu and then more. Long press the touch key and your phone will sound a locator alarm. To find your tracker from your phone, select find device from settings menu.
Long press the touch button to turn off your band.
DISCONNECTING BAND & SMARTPHONE
1. Open ReflexActive on your Smartphone.
2. Tap disconnect device in settings.
3. Forget your device on your Smartphones bluetooth settings.